Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hpum

Default misaligned elements after uploading

I saved a word document as a htm file and after uplaoding and previewing it
form the file manager of my web server account, I noticed that I lost some
formatting where some elements were misaligned. Shall I fix the file
editing it in word and saving it in a format? What the best solution?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LMZ

HTM does not recognise all of the Word formats. My suggestion would be to
either write the HTM code (using Notepad) or find an HTML editor. Sorry it
doesn't help much.