Lloyd

Default Blurred Table Border

I have a table set up in a calendar layout with 8 columns, one for the time
slot, and 7 for the days of the week. To better distinguish the various
times slots I have used borders and shading to color various merged cell time
allotments under several days of the week.

However, the borders in the cells that have no shading are bleeding into the
cell with the same color of the shading from other cells that are shaded. In
other words the bottom of the cells appear with a certain small layer of
shading above them.

Even when I remove all borders and shading from the whole table, these
shading portions at the bottom of the cells remain.

Any suggestions on how to remove these?

Thanks

Lloyd