Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MikeBrez

Default Split screen and work on two different documents

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Try Window - Arrange All. Or, Window - Compare Side by Side.

Note, unless you actually type a message, we have to guess exactly what
you're trying to accomplish.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Clint Clint is offline

I want to split my Word screen and work with different documents top and
bottom. Can that be done?

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

Try Window - Arrange All. Or, Window - Compare Side by Side.

Note, unless you actually type a message, we have to guess exactly what
you're trying to accomplish.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

In Windows 2002/3 - uncheck tools options windows in task bar. Open two
documents then Window Arrange All.
or
Check the windows in task bar option open the two documents *only* then
right click the Windows task bar and select tile Windows horizontally