calculate, percent, formula

Default Calculating with a Percent

I am trying to calculate sales tax in a table. I have my subtotal being
calculated just fine. When I put my formula in which is = ((subtotal
column)*6%) it is giving me a syntax error. I have also put 0.06 instead of
6% and it still doesn't work. Please help me.
Greg Maxey

I am assuming that the subtotal occupies a cell in the table. Lets say it
is in C12

Use {=(c12*.06)}

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

calculate, percent, formula wrote:
I am trying to calculate sales tax in a table. I have my subtotal
being calculated just fine. When I put my formula in which is =
((subtotal column)*6%) it is giving me a syntax error. I have also
put 0.06 instead of 6% and it still doesn't work. Please help me.

Calculating form fields in Word. HRRecruiter Microsoft Word Help 1 January 4th 05 07:54 PM
Calculating check boxes Don Tables 2 November 12th 04 07:45 PM
Please help!! Calculating in a table Kajo Tables 2 November 3rd 04 08:00 AM