Jec

Default Can I change order of table so bottom goes to top?

I'm trying to sort a table so that whats on the bottom of the table goes to
the top and whats at the top goes to the bottom. I'm pretty much trying to
flip it upside down you can say. Is there anyway to do that?
Jezebel

Select, go to Table Sort, select Descending.