jerry chapman

Default Bullet indentation in a table

I would like to have bullets for paragraphs and, have the bullets right next
to the left edge of the column with the text right next to the bullet.

When I go to a new column and create text with bullets, the bullet is next
to the left line, but the text is indented several spaces. How can I get the
text to be right after the bullets?

Jezebel

Being in a table makes no difference. Bulleted paragraphs are set up as
hanging indents. You can set the indent amount in two ways: Format
Paragraph: Indentation Special/By or Format Bullets and Numbering
Customize: set the Indent value.

"jerry chapman" wrote in message
om...
I would like to have bullets for paragraphs and, have the bullets right

next
to the left edge of the column with the text right next to the bullet.

When I go to a new column and create text with bullets, the bullet is next
to the left line, but the text is indented several spaces. How can I get

the
text to be right after the bullets?

Stefan Blom

Refer to http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/bull...olbullets.html
for instructions on how to modify the indent settings for bulleted
paragraphs.

--
Stefan Blom