Gem_man

Default Any way to insert "continued" in table that has broke a page

OK, I realise this is a tall order :-)

Is there any way to get the word "Continued" to appear at the top of the
remaining portion of a table once it has broken a page? I would somehow like
this is auatomatically happen each time an automatic page break occurs in a
table.

Thank you.
PS This question suggests that I have solved my previous question (see