DebbieF

Default tab key not working

WHen I hit the tab key, it goes to another document that I have minimized. I
can do a control + tab and it will work, but not when I click tab alone. The
tab key acts the same way in Excel, although control + tab does not work in
Excel. This started a few days ago and is driving me crazy. It's taking
much longer to enter information this way. Can someone help? If so, I'd
appreciate a response to: Debbie
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Sounds like the Alt key is stuck. Alt+Tab moves you through the open
Windows applications.

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP