Elsie the dancer

Default how do i get borders in word art

"page borders" was not set up initially in my computer when it came from Dell.
Microsoft says it doesn't support Word 2002
Dell says I have to get a technician to take off all my files from the hard
drive and then phone them and they will help me reinstall.(not going
tohappen)cost too high to do it and Dell won't pay for it even though I have
a 3 year warranty

Go to Windows Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs, select Microsoft Office,
and click on Change. You should be able to add anything that is missing by
setting it to "Run from My Computer." You may need to insert your Office CD
to do this.

"Elsie the dancer" Elsie the wrote in
message ...