ItsAllGreek

Default Format Numbers in Cells?

Is there any way to format numbers inside table cells? i.e. Date, Currency,
Time, etc.
Jay Freedman

ItsAllGreek wrote:
Is there any way to format numbers inside table cells? i.e. Date,
Currency, Time, etc.

This is simple in Excel and impossible in Word. Therefore, create your table
in Excel, copy it, and paste it into Word. You can paste as a link if you
want to be able to update in Excel and have the updates appear in Word.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman