Hermione

Default Corrupt message

Hi

When I open my word documents I have the message that a table is corrupted
and I have to convert from table to text,

the problem is that I have 170 pages and at least 50 tables how can I know
which table is corrupted

Thanhs
Jean-Guy Marcil

Hermione was telling us:
Hermione nous racontait que :

Hi

When I open my word documents I have the message that a table is
corrupted and I have to convert from table to text,

the problem is that I have 170 pages and at least 50 tables how can I
know which table is corrupted

By elimination.

Do a save as on you document.
Then, delete the second half.
Check if you still get the error message, if so, the table is in the first
half, if not, it was in the second half.
Repeat cutting in half until you narrow it down to one.

Sounds tedious, but it is not that bad.

Or, you can try saving the document as HTML or RTF, and then back to Word.
Sometimes this works as well.

--
Salut!
_______________________________________

Jean-Guy Marcil

Hermione was telling us:
Hermione nous racontait que :

Merci beaucoup Jean-Guy

De rien!

Say Hi to Harry when you see him, unless you are already with him... being
at two places at once can be confusing!
--
Salut!