Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kenneth Kaniecki

Default clipboard MO 2003

How can I get the clipboard to go away forever?

I uncheck the "show automatically" feature and select "collect w/o showing
clipboard", and everything is fine.

Then when I close a document or open the Word program again here comes the
annoying clipboard again!

How can I set the clipboard to never ever show again (like forever)
regardless of how many times I open and close a document or the Word program?

Ken

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kenneth Kaniecki

In addition I tried the REGEDIT tip which did not work either, the clipboard
still remains visible

"Kenneth Kaniecki" wrote:

How can I get the clipboard to go away forever?

I uncheck the "show automatically" feature and select "collect w/o showing
clipboard", and everything is fine.

Then when I close a document or open the Word program again here comes the
annoying clipboard again!

How can I set the clipboard to never ever show again (like forever)
regardless of how many times I open and close a document or the Word program?

Ken

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

If your settings appear not to be saved maybe some misguided systems
administrators are overwriting them - check with your IT department.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Kenneth Kaniecki" wrote in