Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman

Default How do I print out of all the fonts to see what they look like?

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...eGenerator.htm.
--
Jay Freedman

"u4ia" wrote:

I love to scrapbook digitally. I would like to see the fonts I have in Word
and print them off so I can glance down the list to see which one I like
best.