Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SteveO

Default Documentation for using the speech function in word.

There should be a PDF file vs a bunch of disjointed web files that could
serve as a users guide for using the voice functions and dictation in MS Word

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

If you have Acrobat, not just the free Adobe Reader, you could create your
own .pdf files. I don't know if any of the freebies will let you make one
..pdf file from many individual files.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"SteveO" wrote in message
There should be a PDF file vs a bunch of disjointed web files that could
serve as a users guide for using the voice functions and dictation in MS
Word

----------------
this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

I think he wants to read a PDF help file, not create one!
The speech function is fairly comprehensively covered in Word Help?

"SteveO" wrote in message
There should be a PDF file vs a bunch of disjointed web files that
could serve as a users guide for using the voice functions and
dictation in MS Word

----------------
This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to
the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion,
click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see
the button, follow this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader
and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I thought he wanted to combine several individual help files into one .pdf
file. I guess that's what happens when you don't explain yourself clearly.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]