Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bosco

Default Translation from English to Spanish

How can I type a word in English and translate it to Spanish?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

By paying for a translator.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Bosco" wrote in message
How can I type a word in English and translate it to Spanish?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Opinicus

"Bosco" wrote

How can I type a word in English and translate it to Spanish?

This works in the version of Word that comes with Office XP and probably
later. I don't know if it works on earlier versions.

After typing the word, highlight it. Right-click on it and choose
"Translate". In the translate pane that opens, choose English to Spanish in
the drop-down dictionary box below "Look up in the dictionary". If you've
never done this before, you'll have to click on "Go" and Word will ask you
if you want to install this feature. If you do, be sure your Office CD is
available to they system and then click on "Yes".

This ONLY translates words. It can't translate sentences, for which you will
need a translator.

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com