Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ignacio

Default TEPLETE TO WRITE A LETTER TO A JUDGE

Hi there. I need to find a teplete on how to write a letter to a judge
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Dear Judge,

Normally I would have phoned, but under the circumstances I thought it
better to write.

Yours fathfully
Ignacio

"Ignacio" wrote in message
Hi there. I need to find a teplete on how to write a letter to a judge

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

It really depends on what you want to say to the judge, doesn't it?

Do you want to plead for a lesser sentence, or press for a greater one? For
yourself, or someone else?
Do you want to commend him/her for a sterling performance, or criticise
him/her for a bad judgement?
Do you want to ask him/her out on a date?

This Newsgroup is for technical questions about how to use the Word
software, not questions about document content. You really need to write
your own letters.

If you're asking how to address a Judge, I'm sure there are many other
references but Google was kind enough to give me this one:
http://www.cftech.com/BrainBank/OTHE...SpkWritFrmsAdd
r.html

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Ignacio" wrote in message
Hi there. I need to find a teplete on how to write a letter to a judge

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

If this is about your own case or that of someone you care about, talk to a
lawyer in your jurisdiction who knows the judge. That lawyer can advise on
how best to persuade that judge.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Ignacio" wrote in message
Hi there. I need to find a teplete on how to write a letter to a judge

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

No, he wouldn't write that! You have everything spelled correctly.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Ignacio" wrote in message
Hi there. I need to find a teplete on how to write a letter to a judge

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe McGuire

Start with "The Honorable," as in "The Honorable Dick Cheney." You may have
to swallow hard using the word "honorable" as to certain judges.