Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Maggie

Default Why do my labels print in times roman rather than the font I have

When creating labels in a standard word document (for multiple re-use as
required - via re-swipping the data and going through tools labels etc) I am
using Arial 10pt but the labels are printing out in times roman

I would appreciate the short answer of where I need to go to get these to
print out in the font that I want

The document/s have been created using arial but I have also tried the right
mouse click in the label dialogue box to again select arial (even though I
can clearly see that it is arial) but they still print out in times roman

Its a tad frustrating! I bet is something really simple!

Would appreciate any help that anyone can provide.

Ta muchly
Maggie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Maggie,

It always if you mention the version of Word involved in a problem...

I'm also not clear whether you're printing the labels directly from the dialog
box? Or if you've created a "label sheet" (a seperate document)? I get the
feeling directly from the dialog box?

In that case, you could try changing the DEFAULT font to Arial. Format/Font,
select the font then click the Default button.

When creating labels in a standard word document (for multiple re-use as
required - via re-swipping the data and going through tools labels etc) I am
using Arial 10pt but the labels are printing out in times roman

I would appreciate the short answer of where I need to go to get these to
print out in the font that I want

The document/s have been created using arial but I have also tried the right
mouse click in the label dialogue box to again select arial (even though I
can clearly see that it is arial) but they still print out in times roman

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)