Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Lynne Gard

Default What is the best font for reproducing documents?

I work at City Hall in a small city. We want to standardize the appearance
of all City Hall documents. Our City Clerk has advised that the best font to
use is 12 point Arial. Is this true, and if so, why? Any assistance will be
very much appreciated.
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

If it's for paper documentation, use Times New Roman. And I would recommend
either a 10 or 12 pt. Anything smaller is difficult to read. Larger font
could turn a one page document into a two page document.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]