Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
eternalgalatea

Default How do I reuse my Word window for multiple documents?

I want to open multiple word documents in one Word window as opposed to a
new Window for every document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

go to Tools Options View tab and uncheck "Windows in Taskbar" (unless
you're using Word 2000 when you don't have the option)

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"eternalgalatea" wrote in message
I want to open multiple word documents in one Word window as opposed to a
new Window for every document.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hsc hsc is offline

Thanks! I came searching for this solution -- this has been driving me
bonkers ever since 2003 came out!

"Tony Jollans" wrote:

go to Tools Options View tab and uncheck "Windows in Taskbar" (unless
you're using Word 2000 when you don't have the option)

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"eternalgalatea" wrote in message
I want to open multiple word documents in one Word window as opposed to a
new Window for every document.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jim in Dallas Jim in Dallas is offline

BUT ... where do you do that now, in Word 2007? It's driving me crazy - I
can't find the option to turn it off anywhere! HELP!