Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rach

Default How do I defragment a hard disk?

What steps need to be done to defragment my hard disk?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

How is this relevant to Microsoft Word?

"rach" wrote in message
news
What steps need to be done to defragment my hard disk?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Start | Programs |Accessories | System Tools | Disk Defragmenter
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

How is this relevant to Microsoft Word?

"rach" wrote in message
news
What steps need to be done to defragment my hard disk?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macintosh]

Step 1) Read the Windows Help

There is no step 2...

On 1/4/06 1:54 PM, in article
, "rach"
wrote:

What steps need to be done to defragment my hard disk?

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Consultant Technical Writer
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410