Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nealio29

Default How to retrieve an old document after its been saved over

I have an ongoing expenditure log that i update daily and create new logs for
each month. I created a new template for April using March and hit Save
instead of Save as and lost my March info. Is there a way to retrieve and
old March file prior to the Save.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

If you've closed that document, it's too late.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]