Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Letitia Barnes

Default How can I get my second row of tool bar to come back

My second row of tool bars is missing from work. I tried to go back and hit
Toos, Customize, Show standard tool bar in 2 rows. I could not get it to
work. The tool bar where you choose the font, size and other papagraph
information. It has just disappeared from sight.
Sincerely
Letitia Barnes
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
George

Hello there?

Did you select the Formatting toolbar?

Ο χρήστης "Letitia Barnes" *γγραψε:

My second row of tool bars is missing from work. I tried to go back and hit
Toos, Customize, Show standard tool bar in 2 rows. I could not get it to
work. The tool bar where you choose the font, size and other papagraph
information. It has just disappeared from sight.
Sincerely
Letitia Barnes

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cooz

Hi Letitia,

This macro positions the Formatting toolbar on a place where you can grab it
and put it back in its place. If the macro doesn't work, the Formatting
toolbar probably has disappeared somehow. Try Help | Detect and repair in
this case.

Record any macro, say svaing the current document, and be sure to choose
Normal.dot under 'Store macro in'.
Choose Tools | Macro Macro's..., select your macro and choose Edit. The
VBA-editor opens.
Replace the entire macro by the following:

Sub RetrieveFormattingBar()
With Application.CommandBars("Formatting")
.Position = msoBarFloating
.Left = 300
.Top = 300
.Visible = True
End With
End Sub

Click the Save button in the VBA editor to save Normal.dot. Close the VBA
editor. In Word, choose Tools | Macro Macros... Select
RetrieveFormattingBar and click Run.

Good luck,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the question?".