Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bdickey

Default how do you save comments from tracking changes?

Does anyone know how to save the comments from tracking changes? I know how
you can print comments only but I would also like to save them separately.

Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?YmRpY2tleQ==?=,

Does anyone know how to save the comments from tracking changes? I know how
you can print comments only but I would also like to save them separately.

this would require a macro solution. Would you simply want to put each comment
in the body of the document into its own paragraph, in a separate file? Or
would you need more than that? Which version of Word?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org