Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
spasmous

Default Font size change - equations stay the same

I have a document full of equations, I need to go from size 12 to size
10. When I select all and change the font size the text changes but the
equations are still size 12. Is there any global way to change all the
equation sizes? It's a nightmare to manually re-size every equation by
hand! Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Mathews

On 18-Apr-2006, "spasmous" wrote:

I have a document full of equations, I need to go from size 12 to
size 10. When I select all and change the font size the text

changes but the equations are still size 12. Is there any global way
to change all the equation sizes?

Not with Equation Editor there's not. MathType (the full-featured version of
Equation Editor) has a feature that will let you do this. You can find out
more about MathType at the link in my signature.

BTW, changing the font face or font size in Word will never have an effect
on the equations, regardless of whether you're using MathType or Equation
Editor. To Word, the equations are simply graphics. Equation Editor and
MathType both have their own size command (Size Define).

Bob Mathews bobm at dessci.com
Director of Training
FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType 5
Design Science, Inc. -- "How Science Communicates"
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor, TeXaide