AnnA

Default how do i create a mail merge for email using excel as a data sourc

each month i have to send out a series of 'receipts'. I use a word doc as the
main document & each month a different column in an excel table as the data
source. the first couple of months it worked fine, but now when i go to merge
the monthly list of names from excel the wrong names get used & some names
dont even show as a record at all. How do i convince the merge to grab the
data from the current month's column & create email for the correct group of
people?
Doug Robbins

If it used to work, and it now does not, the reason has got to be some
inconsistency in the datasource between what you are now using and what you
used previously. You will have to make a careful inspection of the
datasource to identify the problem.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP