Herman

Default print colors

I have made a small newsletter template in Word 2003, and I use that document
to send a mailing to some contacts in Outlook 2003 (HTML format). The
document is made up of a table with 2 columns (70%,30% width): the left
column contains black text on white background and the right column is black
text on a pale blue background. If I print out the document in Word, all
colors are printed nicely. If I print the mail from Outlook, the right column
is also printed as "black text on white background". However, the mail is
displayed correctly in my mailbox. The "inner" cell borders are also gone;
only the outer border of the table is printed. How can I make sure that
colors are printed fine and/or that the inner cell borders are printed.
Peter Jamieson

Not sure, but I think this is a limitation in Outlook (probably to do with
borders, shading and backgrounds) rather than anything to do with Word -
it's probably worth asking in an Outlook group. I actually find it
surprising how unfaithfully Outlook prints messages.

Peter Jamieson