Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aamixy

Default Removed table borders re-appear after opening the document

I edit a subdocument in the master file. The subdocument contains
lots of tables. Each table is set to have no borders. However, after
I saved and reopened the file, all the tables in that particular
subdocument were added with borders. I manually selected each table
and removed the borders, saved, and reopened, but the boarders
appeared again. Can someone help me? I am really desparated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aamixy

Hi, thanks. I tried but it seems the problem is still there. I checked
the subdocument, and found the tables in it have no borders.
But after being imported to the master, the borders are there.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aamixy

I applied the border property to 'Cell', rather than 'Table', and it
seems working so far.