Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
retail guy

Default how do I insert an item in an email? I do not see that option.

In Outlook while writing an email I do not see the option "item" under
"Insert". On my business laptop with XP Office Professional edition 2003 I
can do this option. I cannot do it with my personal laptop with Office Basic
edition 2003 (XP Media Edition). Neither is the option "Signature" under
"Insert" available.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chuck Davis

1. Open a new message. Note the paper clip... Click on the clip to insert
file.
2. Choose options from the Tools drop down menu, click on the General tab
and at the lower right E-mail options, click on E-mail Signature and have at
it...