Alex

Default Why does the date format change when I mail merge from Access?

Why does the date format change from "English" to "American" when I conduct a
mail merge from an Access or Excel database to a word document. My computer
settings all show the time format as "English".
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?QWxleA==?=,

Why does the date format change from "English" to "American" when I conduct a
mail merge from an Access or Excel database to a word document. My computer
settings all show the time format as "English".

Version of Word (VERY important)?

Please show examples of the two date formats. What date format do you see in
Excel or Access?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org