Rockman007

Default I can,t find Direct Mail Manager

I would like to print labels using different address on one sheet. Is this
possible?

--
Stop
Doug Robbins

Assuming that we are talking about Word, what you need to look for is Mail
Merge. If that is not enough information to point you in the right
direction, see the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP
Graham Mayor's website at:

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP