Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
thickface

Default How to link pdf files with EndNote 8

Hello all,

I am using EndNote8 and MS Word 2003 on Windows XP platform. I am
wondering if anyone would let me know how to link pdf files to EndNote
library. I found a similar question among Mac users, but not among
Windows users. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

So my specific question is the following:

I recently became to know EndNote, and already have a lot of pdf files
that I like to keep on my hard drive. In order to build up the same
libraries in the EndNote, it seems that I have to search all the
articles again through EndNote or retype the information if I can't
find the articles.
I am wondrering whether I am wrong in this regard. I would really like
to know how to import the data from pdf files to EndNote. I am also
wondeirng how I can link the library items with the corresponding pdf
files so that I could see the corresponding pdf file when I click an
item in an EndNote library

Thank you very much.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Although you might have Word 2003 on your computer, your specific
question has absolutely nothing to do with Microsoft Word. You
should ask the folks at Endnote.