Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robin Tuck-Sherman

Default Margins

How do I retain original margins with Word 2000 when changing printer models
from the same mftr.(HP)? Tks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Out of curiosity, why do you use this expression: "mftr.(HP)" ?

"Robin Tuck-Sherman" Robin wrote in
message ...
How do I retain original margins with Word 2000 when changing printer
models
from the same mftr.(HP)? Tks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Yes, I assumed that too. My interest, as a matter of linguistic practice, is
why the OP went to the effort of writing it in that way.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I assume mftr. is meant to be mfr. (manufacturer). The manufacturer of both
printers is Hewlett-Packard (HP).

so
all may benefit.

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Out of curiosity, why do you use this expression: "mftr.(HP)" ?

"Robin Tuck-Sherman" Robin wrote

in
message ...
How do I retain original margins with Word 2000 when changing printer
models
from the same mftr.(HP)? Tks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

My answer was to Jezebel, not to you; it wasn't meant to be helpful to you.
FWIW, however, you can look at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm

"Robin Tuck-Sherman" wrote in
message ...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I assume mftr. is meant to be mfr. (manufacturer). The manufacturer of

both
printers is Hewlett-Packard (HP).

newsgroup so
all may benefit.