Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Karen

Default Page Orientation

If anyone sees this question in the Excel message board - I'm sorry, I put it
there in error.

I scanned a few documents on an image scanner and inserted the images into
Word (2003). The first 2 pages are landscape, the 3rd page is portrait and
the 4th is landscape. Is it possible to change the page orientation page by
page?

Thank you