Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Josh

Default Superscripting Ordinals that are not Superscripted

I am editing a document that contains the work of several people. Some had
set ordinals to superscript, others had not. Is there a way I can easily find
and replace the unsuperscripted ordinals with superscripted ordinals?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Make sure that this option is enabled in AutoFormat (not just AutoFormat As
You Type) and then run AutoFormat over the document. (Make sure that there
are not any options enabled in AutoFormat that you *don't* want used!)

"Josh" wrote in message
news
I am editing a document that contains the work of several people. Some had
set ordinals to superscript, others had not. Is there a way I can easily
find
and replace the unsuperscripted ordinals with superscripted ordinals?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Format autoformat!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Make sure that this option is enabled in AutoFormat (not just
AutoFormat As You Type) and then run AutoFormat over the document.
(Make sure that there are not any options enabled in AutoFormat that
you *don't* want used!)

newsgroup so all may benefit.

"Josh" wrote in message
news
I am editing a document that contains the work of several people.
Some had set ordinals to superscript, others had not. Is there a
way I can easily find and replace the unsuperscripted ordinals with
superscripted ordinals?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Josh

I'm not sure why I didn't know that! Thanks.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Format autoformat!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Make sure that this option is enabled in AutoFormat (not just
AutoFormat As You Type) and then run AutoFormat over the document.
(Make sure that there are not any options enabled in AutoFormat that
you *don't* want used!)

newsgroup so all may benefit.

news I am editing a document that contains the work of several people.