Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HR KATRINA

Default What do I do when my Home key quits working?

After an update on our computers, now using Microsoft Outlook, the Home key
on my keyboard quit working while in a Word document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

NumLock?
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"HR KATRINA" HR wrote in message
After an update on our computers, now using Microsoft Outlook, the Home
key
on my keyboard quit working while in a Word document.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

In Tools Options General, make sure both options that mention
WordPerfect are not checked.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

HR KATRINA wrote:
After an update on our computers, now using Microsoft Outlook, the
Home key on my keyboard quit working while in a Word document.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HR KATRINA

I had another issue with deleting....all is well after taking it off of
"navigation keys for WordPerfect users" off! thanks!!

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

NumLock?