Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
girl Friday

Default Lines are skipped during print

When I print a document in Word , some lines are skipped, others print with
only the top 1/3 of the text, some are ok. I am using Word 2003. Documents
from other applications print okay.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
girl Friday

Thanks for your reply, Steve. Since the original post, I have cleaned the
cartridge heads a couple of times. This has solved the Word problem. I
still don't understand why other documents printed correctly.

"Word Heretic" wrote:

G'day girl Friday girl ,

Check your printer driver and your printer settings inside word
Tools Options

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

girl Friday girl
reckoned:

When I print a document in Word , some lines are skipped, others print with
only the top 1/3 of the text, some are ok. I am using Word 2003. Documents
from other applications print okay.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Word Heretic

G'day girl Friday ,

Possibly because Word was downloading fonts onto your printer that
used a different pin offset for their body than what the built-in
fonts provided.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

girl Friday reckoned: