Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lindsay

Default How do I write a french bibliography?

how do I set up a bibliography for internet sites and a tesxt book if I'm
making one for a french class?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Are you stuck on the 'bibliography' part or the 'french' part?

"Lindsay" wrote in message
how do I set up a bibliography for internet sites and a tesxt book if I'm
making one for a french class?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

rim shot :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Lindsay" wrote in message
how do I set up a bibliography for internet sites and a tesxt book if I'm
making one for a french class?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lindsay

I know how to write a bibliography for english assignements, but I have some
odd memory that french bibliographies are writen differently, I'm not sure..
maybe I'm jsut dreaming it, thanks for the help!