Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christine

Default Office 2007 beta

after I downloaded Office 2007 beta I no longer have any sound. Can't listen
to internet radio or get the sound on the tutorials. Any help? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Christine,

The only instance I've seen where this happened (other than being sure the speakers are still turned on g) is that in some audio
mixer apps there is a 'night sound' setting that turns the volume way down and if you use the volume control to slide it up past mid
point it acts like a mute control. If you have a 'night' setting in your sound card software see if turning it off helps.

There aren't sound control changes that an Office 2007 install puts in to play that come to mind that would affect things the way
you describe.
=========
--
I hope this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office system products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

LINKS for the 2007 Office System

1. Read about it, try it, or watch the movie
the 2007 Microsoft Office system iinfo is at
http://microsoft.com/office/preview

2. Already have 2007 Office System Beta 2?
Send Microsoft your feedback (with pictures)
http://sas.office.microsoft.com/

3. Use the 2007 OfficeOnline website without Office2007

a. Install the ActiveX access control
http://office.microsoft.com/search/r...XT101650581033
b. then visit http://officebeta.iponet.net

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christine

Bob-thanks for the answer. I had never heard of that. I have finally managed
to get everything back to normal. Had to also use Windows Install Clean Up.
The only thing not working now is Telus AntiVirus Update, but that's another
story....Thanks again for the reply. Christine
--
Christine

"Christine" wrote in message ...
after I downloaded Office 2007 beta I no longer have any sound. Can't listen
to internet radio or get the sound on the tutorials. Any help? Thanks.
--
I hope this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office system products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

LINKS for the 2007 Office System

1. Read about it, try it, or watch the movie
the 2007 Microsoft Office system iinfo is at
http://microsoft.com/office/preview

2. Already have 2007 Office System Beta 2?
Send Microsoft your feedback (with pictures)
http://sas.office.microsoft.com/

3. Use the 2007 OfficeOnline website without Office2007

a. Install the ActiveX access control
http://office.microsoft.com/search/r...XT101650581033
b. then visit http://officebeta.iponet.net

Messed up printing in Word 2007 beta 2 Denis Wong Microsoft Word Help 5 September 6th 06 11:24 PM
how do i translate english-french-spanish words in office 2007 Jerry Microsoft Word Help 1 June 4th 06 06:56 PM
Word 2007 Beta Art New Users 2 June 4th 06 04:16 PM
Office 2007 and Vista 64 bit. David Microsoft Word Help 5 June 2nd 06 10:02 PM
WORD 2007 (Beta) Rebecca Microsoft Word Help 4 June 1st 06 02:38 PM