Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
letterhead

Default Faded Header and Footer

The problem with the header and footer is that Word insists on fading back,
or ghosting the graphics I've imported into a letterhead template. "It is
unacceptable for our logo to look gray and weak to a client receiving this
document." Is there a way to prevent this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Headers and footers are a different 'layer' than the text content of a doc,
so as long as you are in an *editing* view the layer you active in will be
more vivid than the
other layer.

--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"letterhead" wrote:

The problem with the header and footer is that Word insists on fading back,
or ghosting the graphics I've imported into a letterhead template. "It is
unacceptable for our logo to look gray and weak to a client receiving this
document." Is there a way to prevent this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Try sending your documents as .pdfs to your clients.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"letterhead" wrote:

The problem with the header and footer is that Word insists on fading back,
or ghosting the graphics I've imported into a letterhead template. "It is
unacceptable for our logo to look gray and weak to a client receiving this
document." Is there a way to prevent this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

You either have to have a full copy of Adobe Acrobat or some other third
party software such as PrimoPDF, which is free. Here is the link for it if
you would like to download it and use it.
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/primopdf.html

--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"letterhead" wrote: