Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe

Default Setting up numbered labels

My company is currently using Avery 5164 labels with Microsoft Word to create
labels for our product. But our customers want us to number each one of
these labels, which could end up being 1-600. Not a task I would like to do
by hand. Is there an easy way to number labels?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nika Lampe

Hi Joe,

if you use Mail Merge, you can insert field MergeRec into labels via Insert
- Field - choose MergeRec fieldname. So you will get numbers from 1 to ... on
the labels.

Regards,
Nika Lampe