Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Aurora

Default To Charles Kenyon & Greg Maxey

I am using Word 2003

Charles: Thank you for your reference to the artice on RefStyles. Through
your reference, I ended up at "Repeating Data" by Greg Maxey. His verbage on
"On Line Form" I am able to use to copy data from one table heading to a 2nd
table heading.
(My Question from 5/30/06 - "2 Pg Header Table".)

But now I have on minor problem. Per the "On Line Form" in Greg's article,
I have to protect the form before entering data. When I do this, it changes
the text field to a grey text field box. After I enter my data, I have to
unlock the form to add the body of the document. But the grey text field
continues to stay grey and prints out grey. Is there anyway to change the
grey field text box to back to white?

Again thank you for your help. I don't know what I would do without all of
help I receive from this website.

Aurora

Form Generaters in Word Graham Beaumont Microsoft Word Help 2 May 17th 06 07:11 PM
Table in a Form HiDbLevel Tables 12 February 27th 06 12:59 PM
FAO Charles Kenyon Smith New Users 0 May 23rd 05 10:33 PM
Attn: Charles Kenyon -- Fussy Legal Cite problem Microsoft Word Help 13 March 28th 05 04:38 PM
automatically update inserted file name Milton Ross Microsoft Word Help 6 March 21st 05 04:02 PM