Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michael

Default using "HELP" offline

How can I use the "HELP" feature without going on line?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 20:15:01 -0700, Michael
wrote:

How can I use the "HELP" feature without going on line?

That depends partly on what version of Office you're using.

In the latest versions (but not Word 2007 beta), display the help task
pane by pressing F1. Then click the Online Content Settings link at
the bottom of the pane. In the dialog, uncheck "Search online content
when connected".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman