Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NES

Default formatting a date field

I want to have a document auto insert the NEXT month date formatted for TEXT
MONTH ONLY into a template when it's opened. I have formatted it to show the
CURRENT month, but the document I'm working on is always for the next month.
Are there any EASY answers? Thanks.
--
Norm Shimmel
Butler, PA

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NES

Graham, thank you very much for your reply. I shall give this a try.
--
Norm Shimmel
Butler, PA