Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Keeping the text spacing constant between rows.

Ok, my situation is such that I have put a table within a form on legal
pleading. Our pleading is spaced at exactly 22.75 points. As such, all our
lines of text must be spaced the same. Adding a table complicates this.

For example, if I add a 1(row) X 5 (column) table to a page, the very first
cell (row one, column 1)will have text that aligns just right to the pleading
(with proper justification). In fact, if I allow for wrap-around within the
cell, I can set my paragraph spacing within cells to be exactling 22.75
points for line spacing. This way, wrap-around text within the cell also
lines up with our pleading. All is peachy at this point.

The problem comes in when I'm at the fifth cell and still have to add
another entry. I press tab, a new row of cells create (row 2). This row 2,
however, is not exactly lined up with the pleading. It's off by a hair, and
I mean, a narrow hair. Now, at first, this isn't evident, but once you get
to creating, say, five rows on the same table, my content in the row is way
off alignment with the pleading. Now before answering, please keep in mind
that I MUST create seperate rows. I also need to be allowed to word-wrap
within the cells.

That's the situation, here is my question.

Spacing lines within the cells to the exact is not a problem, as I have
stated that the exact spacing is 22.75 points. However, I need the spacing
between the last line of text from one cell (we'll call that cell A-1) to
also be exactly 22.75 points from the text in the cell just under it (B-1)
IS there any way to accomplish this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Assuming your table has no borders, you'll need to set the top and bottom
cell margins to 0" or some multiple that will work with the cell contents to
add up to a line space.