Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stilla

Default where is the "drag-to-create-table" button?

Hello,
There used to be a button on my menu bar that I clicked whenever I wanted to
create a table... it let me drag to the size (#cols+#rows) I wanted. I
REALLY LIKED IT... but it's disappeared!!! :-( I can't find it anywhere in
the toolbar options...

Please help!

Thanks in advance!

Stilla

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stilla

THANK YOU SO MUCH SUZANNE! I found it again - it's like having an old friend
back! SIGH - getting emotionally attatched to a software feature is NOT a
good sign!

"Stilla" wrote in message
Hello,
There used to be a button on my menu bar that I clicked whenever I wanted

create a table... it let me drag to the size (#cols+#rows) I wanted. I
REALLY LIKED IT... but it's disappeared!!! :-( I can't find it anywhere

in
the toolbar options...

Please help!

Thanks in advance!

Stilla

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

It may not be a good sign, but we certainly all do it. My article at
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/C...ngWord2002.htm is all about how
to modify Word 2002 to look and feel more like Word 2000, which was
something that a lot of people were wanting to do when I wrote it. g

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I'm not sure what causes this button to disappear, but the command

you're
looking for in Tools | Customize is TableInsertGeneral (in the All

Commands
category).

newsgroup so
all may benefit.