Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
donovan

Default Print Selection in Word while keeping text location the same

I am entering text in a table using Word. I would like to select a row in
that table and just print that row on the previously printed table without
reprinting the whole table. I have tried highlighting the row and then going
to "Print" and choosing "Selection". While that prints just the row I
highlighted, it moves the text to the top of the page. I would like to keep
the location of the text the same as it is on the page. How would I do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

About the only way you can do this is select all the text in the upper part
of the table and format it as Font Color: White. If you have borders on the
table, you'll have to do the same for them. Same for any header/footer.
Hardly worth the trouble, if you ask me; why not just reprint the entire
page?

news