Paula

Default Decipher Formula

Would someone please decipher this formula for me in
layman's term?

=SUMPRODUCT(LEN(J3:P57)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE
(J3:P57,"Discard","")))/LEN("Discard")

Thank you

Paula

Sorry, I thought I was in the Excel message board

Paula wrote:
Would someone please decipher this formula for me in
layman's term?

=SUMPRODUCT(LEN(J3:P57)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE
(J3:P57,"Discard","")))/LEN("Discard")

Thank you

.

If field calculation Dawn Rhoads Microsoft Word Help 13 December 10th 04 08:27 PM
field formula Jessica Tables 1 December 2nd 04 11:46 PM
I need a formula of amount of hours from two times in two cell? dmvargas29 Tables 2 November 20th 04 02:48 AM
Formula in table - Creating a final total from sub-total cells Anne Gilmour Tables 1 November 7th 04 04:14 AM