Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Outlook Help Seeker Outlook Help Seeker is offline

Default Is there a way to set up a reoccurring message?

I would like to know if there is a way to type one email and have it set up
as a reoccuring message, such as every other week, in Microsoft Outlook.
Right now I have to type individual messages and set each one up to be sent
at a future date. I would like to just type one email message and set it up
as a reoccurring email just as I do with reoccuring meetings in the calendar
section of Microsoft Outlook. Does anyone know if this is possible and if
so, how to do it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Try asking in an Outlook newsgroup. This one is about Word.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Outlook Help Seeker wrote:
I would like to know if there is a way to type one email and have it
set up as a reoccuring message, such as every other week, in
Microsoft Outlook. Right now I have to type individual messages and
set each one up to be sent at a future date. I would like to just
type one email message and set it up as a reoccurring email just as I
do with reoccuring meetings in the calendar section of Microsoft
Outlook. Does anyone know if this is possible and if so, how to do
it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

Your question would be better posted in an Outlook newsgroup. Having said
that, yes I believe you can do this by creating a rule. To create a rule
from a specific message:
In OUtlook, open the folder containing the message.
Right-click the message header and choose Create Rule.
OUtlook adds several new conditions to the Rules Wizard that reflect the
properties of the selected message-sender and subject, for example. Select a
condition and complete the rule as you normally would if you were creating it
from a template or from scratch.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP