-Steve-Krause-

Default .dot for an Avery label

I have an Avery label (#5440) that I want to use. The label is 1.5"x 3" and
comes 3 on a page that is 4" x 6". Can I use Word to make a template that
is 1.5 x 3 so that I type the text on the one label and have it repeat on to
the other other two labels on the page?

Steve Krause

-Steve-Krause-

It is a five minute job with the aid of a ruler to create a new label
template, for those labels not already pre-defined, from the

envelope/label
wizard.

Even less than five minutes............ except that the Avery sheet size
is 4"x6" which is not one of the pages size pulldown choices in the wizard.
Can I add that page size somewhere?

Steve

Graham Mayor

Word is not good with custom paper sizes as it relies on the printer driver
to determine what sizes can be printer and some printers will baulk at such
a custom size, which is presumably why this template was omitted. Use a
larger standard paper size and set the margins appropriately to make up the
difference.