mcheljo

Default unlocking documents

I am not sure what I did, but for both Microsoft Word and Excel I am unable
to type anything in. On word it says my document is locked and to unlock it
I am supposed to go to tools and options, however, I am unable to click on
options, it is not highlighted. Can somebody help? Thanks!!

garfield-n-odie

Usually, this is because either you have not activated your Office software,
or you have an expired trial version of Office 2003. What happens if you
start Word and click on Help | Activate Product? If you are already
activated, a dialog box say so will appear. If you are not activated, the
Activation Wizard will start. If you have an expired trial version, a dialog
box will ask you to enter a valid product key or purchase a key online.